HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Hillsborough County Public Schools will be giving out winter break meal bags to students from Dec. 14 through Dec. 16.
Each meal bag contains seven breakfasts and lunches. The bags include one loaf of bread, deli turkey, mashed potatoes, sliced, canned fruit, liquid eggs, frozen French toast sticks, yogurt and milk.
Reservations are required to receive a meal bag and they are available as long as supplies last.
Meal bags can be reserved online by providing the student’s name, student number and an email address or phone number.
The meal bags will be distributed at The Center for Nutrition and Culinary Services, located at 9036 Brittany Way in Tampa.
Parents can pick up the bags at the following times:
- Dec. 14: 12 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Dec. 15: 12 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Dec. 16: 12 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Parents with questions can call 813-840-7092.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Activists want Biden to defund ICE, overhaul migrant detention policies
- Hotel housekeeper took women’s panties from guests, left note with phone number, police say
- All eyes on QBs as Packers host Bucs for NFC championship
- Grindr date leaves teen in hospital for nearly a month, scarred for life
- 14 men arrested, charged with 541 counts of child porn in Manatee County