HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office is asking for help finding a missing sex predator.
An arrest warrant has been issued for Carlos Mendoza, 41, whose last known address was in Gibsonton.
Mendoza has an outstanding arrest warrant for failure to update his residential address within 48 hours of change.
Online records show in 1995 Mendoza was convicted in Pinellas County of sexual battery against a child under the age of 12. Since then, he has failed to report /register four times; twice in 2008, once in 2012 and in February of 2017.
Anyone with any information regarding the whereabouts of Carlos Mendoza and who wants to be eligible for a cash reward is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-873-TIPS (8477), report anonymously online at www.crimestopperstb.com or send a mobile tip using our P3 Tips Mobile application, which is a free download for iPhones, iPads and Droids. You must call Crime Stoppers first to be eligible for a reward.STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Citrus Co. public school teacher says white nationalist podcast is ‘satire’
- What’s Going Around: Tampa Bay area doctors treating pink eye, lice and more
- 2018 Florida Strawberry Festival Info: Entertainment, admission, directions
- Indiana officers honor slain deputy shot during chase
- WATCH: Runners take over Sunshine Skyway for 10K race
- WATCH: 6-year-old girl’s adorable Girl Scout cookie video goes viral