HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Hillsborough deputies participated in quite a “jarring” rescue.
They found a young raccoon in the parking lot of their District One office located on North 20th Street with a plastic bottle stuck on its head.
Deputies say the animal was scared and confused as it ran around running into parking stops and curbs.
With a little bit of teamwork, deputies were able to get the raccoon out of a tree and freed the bottle of its head.
- Missing Nebraska dad arrested in California after kids found dead
- Yes, your iPhone is taking ‘invisible’ pictures of you
- Hillsborough County fire crews battling 40-acre brush fire
- Tesla on autopilot slammed into deputy’s patrol car, Washington sheriff’s office says
- Some south Tampa residents opposed to new apartment construction