HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Hillsborough deputies participated in quite a “jarring” rescue.
They found a young raccoon in the parking lot of their District One office located on North 20th Street with a plastic bottle stuck on its head.
Deputies say the animal was scared and confused as it ran around running into parking stops and curbs.
With a little bit of teamwork, deputies were able to get the raccoon out of a tree and freed the bottle of its head.
- Amber Alert issued for missing Florida newborn
- STORM TEAM 8 FORECAST: Rain chances increase late today and tonight
- Lawmakers disagree on how to give parents work-life balance
- Tampa water main break could slow down traffic on Wednesday morning
- ‘He gave his life to the Lord:’ Kobe Bryant prayed at church hours before his death