HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Hillsborough deputies participated in quite a “jarring” rescue.
They found a young raccoon in the parking lot of their District One office located on North 20th Street with a plastic bottle stuck on its head.
Deputies say the animal was scared and confused as it ran around running into parking stops and curbs.
With a little bit of teamwork, deputies were able to get the raccoon out of a tree and freed the bottle of its head.
- 5-year-old girl fatally stabbed in Chicago park
- About 200 people gather in Portland for right-wing rally
- Dog trapped in 30-foot hole lured to safety with beef jerky
- Hillsborough Co. offers program that catches kids up on learning missed during pandemic
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 2,795 new cases, 107 deaths