HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office is teaming up with OneBlood to host a blood drive to help Hurricane Dorian victims.
The blood drive will take place on Sept. 10 from 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
In order to donate, head to the HCSO Freddie Solomon Annex building located at 1900 E. 9th Ave., in Tampa.
You can also pre-register for the donation event online.
For more information on the blood drive, visit the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office Facebook page or OneBlood’s website.
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Increasing humidity ahead of a weekend cold front
- Gender reveal party explosion rattles several New Hampshire towns
- Family members of couple killed in downtown St. Petersburg want intersection improvements
- CDC investigating woman’s death after Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Tampa woman nearly loses homeowner’s insurance over faulty county-owned sidewalk