HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Hillsborough County School Board will give an update on its ongoing superintendent search Wednesday.
The board began searching for a new superintendent in June when Jeff Eatkins announced his retirement. His last day is June 30, 2020.
The district hosted four community forums last month, letting parents give input on their search for Eakins’ successor.
On Wednesday, the board will hold a special meeting to provide an update on the search.
The meeting will begin at 10 a.m.
- ‘Taco Tuesday’ Taco Bell plans to feed America this Tuesday
- Parents, neighbors surprise 8-year-old boy with non-traditional birthday celebration in St. Pete
- Pizzeria borrows to keep workers on job, spurs meal donations to medical workers, first responders
- Deputies: Tampa Bay church violates social distancing guidelines
- Florida sheriff: Man coughs on deputy, says he has virus