HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — Hillsborough County has opened two drive-through services at libraries offering unemployment forms for those without printer access.
The locations are set up at Jan Kaminis Platt Regional Library at 3910 S. Manhattan Avenue and the Jimmie B. Keel Regional Library at 2902 W. Bearss Avenue.
Once you fill out the form, you can drop them off at either drive-through and the library staff will mail them for free.
Hours of operation are 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Health worker: Rite Aid throws away extra COVID-19 vaccines
- New York Yankees kick off spring training season with fans in attendance
- First US J&J vaccine doses shipping Sunday night
- US panel endorses one-dose vaccine option from J&J
- Gov. DeSantis expands COVID-19 vaccine eligibility for ‘high-risk’ people 65 and under