HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — Hillsborough County has opened two drive-through services at libraries offering unemployment forms for those without printer access.
The locations are set up at Jan Kaminis Platt Regional Library at 3910 S. Manhattan Avenue and the Jimmie B. Keel Regional Library at 2902 W. Bearss Avenue.
Once you fill out the form, you can drop them off at either drive-through and the library staff will mail them for free.
Hours of operation are 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Sarasota county parents sue over mask mandate for students
- Polk school board member concerned about e-learning, urges community members to take action
- Illinois governor bans indoor dining in Chicago amid virus surge
- ‘We want to see the cruise ships sail again’: DeSantis says he’s working with White House
- Second stimulus checks: Trump eyes aid deal with direct payments after Election Day