HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A Hillsborough County man has won the top prize from the $500,000 JACKPOT MULTIPLIER Scratch-Off game.
The Florida Lottery said 63-year-old Michael Landcaster of Seffner purchased his winning ticket from the Winn Dixie located at 11230 Martin Luther King Blvd.
The $5 scratch-off game has 12 top prizes of $500,000 and $49 million in total cash prizes. The game’s overall odds of winning are one in 4.01.
- Jon Bon Jovi to accompany Joe and Jill Biden in Pennsylvania today
- Obama to campaign for Joe Biden in Florida today
- 115-year-old Confederate monument removed from Alabama courthouse
- Confederate statue outside Alabama courthouse removed overnight
- Trump to cast his presidential vote in Florida today