HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A Hillsborough County man has won the top prize from the $500,000 JACKPOT MULTIPLIER Scratch-Off game.
The Florida Lottery said 63-year-old Michael Landcaster of Seffner purchased his winning ticket from the Winn Dixie located at 11230 Martin Luther King Blvd.
The $5 scratch-off game has 12 top prizes of $500,000 and $49 million in total cash prizes. The game’s overall odds of winning are one in 4.01.
- Child dies after Christmas parade accident in Tennessee
- Tampa Bay motorcycle group pays tribute to young rider killed following collision with HART bus
- North Port police asking for community’s help in identifying sexual battery suspect
- Florida officer charged with violating women’s civil rights
- Utah tosses thousands of gallons of beer after law change