HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A Hillsborough County man has won the top prize from the $500,000 JACKPOT MULTIPLIER Scratch-Off game.
The Florida Lottery said 63-year-old Michael Landcaster of Seffner purchased his winning ticket from the Winn Dixie located at 11230 Martin Luther King Blvd.
The $5 scratch-off game has 12 top prizes of $500,000 and $49 million in total cash prizes. The game’s overall odds of winning are one in 4.01.
- Polk woman helps Puerto Rican grandmother repair damage from earthquake
- Rivals take pre-debate shots as Bloomberg faces major test
- Census Bureau’s new ad campaign targets minorities
- USDA moving forward with new SNAP regulations
- Tennessee sheriff’s office searching for toddler that hasn’t been seen in ‘approximately two months’