BRANDON, Fla. (WFLA) – A suspect who opened fire at an Airbnb house party in Brandon last weekend, killing one, is still on the run.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office said the shooting happened after a fight broke out Saturday night at a rented home on Red Fox Lane.
The victim suffered gunshot wounds to his upper body and was rushed to Tampa General Hospital, where he later died.
No other injuries were reported.
Deputies said they were interviewing witnesses in hopes of tracking down the shooter, but as of Monday, the suspect is still at large.
Those with information on their whereabouts are being asked to call the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at (813) 247-8200.
- Sarasota County to offer 2 testing opportunities for residents with symptoms, healthcare workers
- Bowles emphasizes communication, chemistry, and continuity as keys to Bucs defensive success in 2020
- Danny gets frustrated while trying to complete a white puzzle in quarantine
- Sarasota police officer plays basketball with kids while masked
- Boston Marathon canceled for first time in history