TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Tickets for the Florida State Fair are officially on sale.
The fair will run from Feb. 11 to Feb. 22. It’s a bit later this year, not due to COVID-19, rather the notable football game Tampa is hosting.
Adult admission tickets are $9 and child admission tickets (ages 6-11) are $5. Ages 5 and under are free.
Senior admission (ages 55 and older) are $7 and are valid on any Monday-Friday during the 2021 fair.
Any Day armbands are $30 and weekday armbands are $20.
The Florida State Fair will be announcing unique ticket deals on Dec. 9, Dec. 18 and Jan. 18.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Three dead after military helicopter crash in upstate NY
- ‘Big mistake’: DeSantis criticizes Biden’s plan for vaccine distribution but can he stop it?
- Hillsborough County to resume giving seniors COVID-19 vaccine tomorrow
- Psaki delivers first news briefing of Biden era
- Student loan debt relief: Biden tells Education Department to pause payments until October