TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Hillsborough County deputies have arrested two people in connection to multiple car burglaries in the Fishhawk area.
According to deputies, detectives were able to link a black Infiniti G35 to 24-year-old Wesley Gussman.
After detectives made the connection, they went to Gussman’s possible address. There they would find Gussman and 26-year-old Alicia Fisher.
Both admitted to their involvement in the vehicle burglaries. Deputies say they were able to find multiple items taken during the burglaries in Gussman’s bedroom and car.
Gussman and Fisher were charged with burglary – conveyance, unauthorized use of credit card, grand theft, possession of controlled substance – Xanax.
The investigation is ongoing.
- STORM TEAM 8 FORECAST: Passing storms through the day & a breeze off the Gulf
- West Virginia coronavirus outbreak linked to party with 70-100 young people, officials say
- Authorities seek help identifying suspects who allegedly attacked 80-year-old man
- Dream job: Company offering $1,000 to play Animal Crossing
- Popular Sarasota restaurant closed after employee dies of COVID-19