PLANT CITY, Fla. (WFLA) – No one was hurt after a house fire in Plant City late Wednesday night, according to the Hillsborough County Fire Rescue.
The fire broke out at a single-family home in the 2800 block of East Albritton Road shortly before midnight.
Firefighters arrived to find the home fully engulfed in flames, but no one was inside.
Officials say the home is a total loss.
The HCFR is investigating the incident.
- Hearse stolen from California church with body inside recovered after freeway chase
- Wisconsin police department offers to test your meth for coronavirus
- Crime rates down as population rises in Hillsborough County, sheriff’s office reports
- National Strawberry Day: How strawberries help Florida economy
- Pasco K-9 deputy recovering after being bit by water moccasin while search for missing infant