HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Firefighters in Hillsborough County are currently investigating a mobile home deadly fire.
Fire officials tell 8 on Your Side the fire took place near Ehrlich Road and Shaw Road.
According to fire officials, they received a call about a possible explosion from a propane tank, however, an investigation needs to be done before they are certain what caused the mobile home fire.
This is a developing story stick with WFLA for updates.
- Packers, Chiefs favorites heading into championship games
- Joe Biden, Al Roker meet along inaugural parade route for second time
- Read the full transcript: President Joe Biden’s full inaugural address
- Highlands Co. firefighters rescue worker caught in underground sewer grinder
- ‘His corrupt friends all come first’: Tiger King reacts to not being pardoned by Trump