RIVERVIEW, Fla. (WFLA) – The Florida Highway Patrol is on scene of a fatal crash in the southbound lanes of I-75 near mile marker 252 in Riverview.
FHP officials tell us a single vehicle rolled over on the shoulder. One person was pronounced dead on scene and a second person was flown to Tampa General Hospital.
Two lanes are closed at this time.
- Ash-covered St. Vincent braces for more volcanic eruptions
- Meadows, Arozarena homer, AL champ Rays beat Yankees 4-0
- From gift cards to cash: these fitness apps pay you to get in shape
- Charles: Royal family ‘deeply grateful’ for world’s support
- What a car’s ‘black box’ records and how to check if your vehicle has one