RIVERVIEW, Fla. (WFLA) – The Florida Highway Patrol is on scene of a fatal crash in the southbound lanes of I-75 near mile marker 252 in Riverview.
FHP officials tell us a single vehicle rolled over on the shoulder. One person was pronounced dead on scene and a second person was flown to Tampa General Hospital.
Two lanes are closed at this time.
- Biden says monkeypox cases something to ‘be concerned about’
- The role party affiliation played in getting US to grim new milestone of 1 million COVID deaths
- ‘He wanted me to die’: Polk deputy arrested for child abuse
- 78,000 pounds of infant formula arrives in US
- Kate McKinnon, Pete Davidson departing from ‘SNL’