HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A blown tire caused a dump truck to overturn and spill sand and rocks off the side of Interstate 75.
The Florida Highway Patrol said the accident happened Thursday morning in the northbound lanes of the interstate, just south of the Selmon Expressway.
The driver was not injured and traffic was not majorly impacted.
Further information was not available.
- Mitt Romney left with black eye after being knocked unconscious in fall
- Tampa Bay artists to teach families ceramics at Outdoor Pottery Fair this weekend
- Hall of Famer Terrell Owens “virtually signs” Danny’s jersey
- Hospital: SUV carrying 27 crashes with semi-truck, killing 15
- Breakthrough Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction