TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – An ice cream and cookie dough shop in Tampa has released an over-the-top milkshake to celebrate the end of 2020, all while benefitting Metropolitan Ministries.
“Dough Nation” posted “We did it! We survived 2020!” on Twitter on Sunday, with a photo of a “DOUGHver” the top milkshake.
The milkshake comes with doughnuts on top of the glass and a cookie of a unicorn wearing a mask.
Reference to the 2020 presidential election from both parties is made, and the shake is topped with a “vaccine.”
The shake will be available beginning Jan. 5 through Jan. 31, while supplies last.
The edible cookie dough shop is owned and operated by nonprofit Metropolitan Ministries.
All proceeds go directly to the ministries’ hunger relief programs.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- DeSantis expected to sign controversial ‘anti-riot’ bill in Polk County
- Sunday shooting leaves man dead in Bradenton; deputies investigating
- Lakeland Regional Health takes over vaccine scheduling as Polk County closes portal
- 2 Florida sisters killed in hit-and-run crash while on way to grocery store
- NASA’s Mars helicopter takes flight, 1st for another planet