HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – UPDATE: Josue Pacheco has been found and is safe.
ORIGINAL STORY: Hillsborough County deputies are currently searching for a missing and endangered 10-year-old boy in Tampa.
Deputies say around 4 p.m. Tuesday Josue Pacheco walked away from his home in the area of East Fletcher Avenue and Bruce B Downs Boulevard.
Pacheco is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs around 100 pounds. Deputies believe he is wearing a white short-sleeve shirt and black pants.
If you have any information on the whereabouts of the 10-year-old boy, please call the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at 813-247-8200.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Mega Millions jackpot now $865M, winning numbers drawn
- Clearwater police investigating carjacking, search for suspect underway
- Senate’s top Democrat, Republican seek path to guide 50-50 chamber
- What the Trump children might do after the White House
- 8 On Your Side investigates 49th Street intersection complaints