HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY (WFLA) — Hillsborough County deputies are searching for a missing and endangered 78-year-old man last seen Sunday morning.
The sheriff’s office said Nelson Smith left his home around 10:30 a.m. in his 2014 Ford F-150. Detectives say he may be traveling to Georgia.
Because of his dementia diagnosis, Smith is considered endangered. He does not have a cell phone on him.
Smith’s truck has a Georgia tag of PEX3727. He’s approximately 5 feet 9 inches tall and was last seen wearing a black leather jacket.
Anyone who has information on Mr. Smith’s whereabouts is asked to call HCSO at (813) 247-8200.
- Woman asks for love stories, plans to give away old wedding rings after divorce
- Chocolate recalled after plastic found in products
- Tampa Bay parents concerned after state education leaders send out student performance letters
- Powerball jackpot grows to $730M; Mega Millions to be $850M
- Florida coronavirus: Over 1 million COVID-19 vaccinations administered in the state