HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Hillsborough County deputies are searching for three men who broke into a woman’s home, tied her up and stole jewelry.
Deputies say the incident happened on Tuesday just before 11:30 p.m. Three unknown suspects wearing masks and gloves entered into the home on the 400 block of Hampshire Road near Devonshire Road in Tampa.
One of the suspects was armed with a rifle and another had a black handgun.
According to deputies, once the suspects were inside the home, they tied up the female resident with a zip tie and placed a shirt over her face. The suspects took jewelry from the home and then fled in an unknown direction.
Deputies say one of the suspects is described as being approximately 5 foot 2 inches with a thin build. He wore a gray mask and gray gloves and had the rifle.
The second suspect is described as approximately 5 foot 7 inches with a medium build. He wore a gray mask.
The third suspect is described as approximately 270 pounds, standing 5 feet 7 inches tall with a large build. He wore a black mask and had a small pistol.
If you have any details about this case, please call the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at 813-247-8200.
- Dramatic video shows man falling out of moving SUV onto busy roadway in Louisiana
- Florida State Fair 2021 tickets now on sale
- President Trump rallies in Georgia ahead of Senate runoffs
- Where are you in the vaccine line? NY Times tool has an estimate
- What did you listen to most this year? Spotify and Apple Music provide personalized 2020 review