TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Hillsborough County deputies are currently searching for suspects wanted in multiple car thefts in the Fishhawk area.
Deputies say between 9 p.m. Nov. 13 and 5:30 a.m. Nov. 14, at least three people broke into cars, taking credit cards and other personal items before fleeing the area. The suspects fled in a stolen 2013 maroon Ford Edge with the Florida tag 060YRG.
According to deputies, two of the suspects also used victims’ credit cards at the Bloomingdale and Gibsonton Walmart locations.
A white male and white female suspect left the Bloomingdale Walmart in a black, two-door Infiniti G35 with large silver wheels.
If you recognize the two suspects or have any information regarding the crimes, please contact the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at 813-247-8200.
- Trump promises to replace Ginsburg with a woman – and soon
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Breezy with passing clouds and a few showers Sunday before drier, less humid air arrives this week
- Dallas Stars beat Lightning 4-1 in Game 1 of Stanley Cup
- Idaho pastor hospitalized after defying mask mandate
- Cash App scheme could wipe out your bank account