HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Deputies are searching for two Ulta Beauty thieves in Tampa.
According to Hillsborough County deputies, on Jan. 9 two women took roughly $2,500 worth of merchandise off the shelves at the Ulta Beauty store located at 15732 N. Dale Mabry Highway.
Deputies say they hid the products in a black purse and then walked out of the store without attempting to pay for the items.
If you have any information on who these suspects are, please call the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at 813-247-8200.
- Senators to be sworn in as articles of impeachment are presented
- Trump endorses Sarah Sanders in Arkansas governor’s race
- Polk County man arrested for alleged theft at gravesite of Frostproof triple homicide victim
- Newsfeed Now: Senators to be sworn in for impeachment, 40-year-old message in a bottle discovered in lake
- Analysis: Brady’s NFC championship turned on 2 crucial calls