HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Deputies are searching for two Ulta Beauty thieves in Tampa.
According to Hillsborough County deputies, on Jan. 9 two women took roughly $2,500 worth of merchandise off the shelves at the Ulta Beauty store located at 15732 N. Dale Mabry Highway.
Deputies say they hid the products in a black purse and then walked out of the store without attempting to pay for the items.
If you have any information on who these suspects are, please call the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at 813-247-8200.
- Invisible lines in sand cause confusion as Pinellas County beachgoers persist despite coronavirus orders
- Nearly 3,000 sailors to leave aircraft carrier amid virus outbreak
- 6-week-old baby dies of coronavirus in Connecticut
- US Census continues 2020 count despite coronavirus outbreak
- NASA call for astronauts draws 12,000 spaceflight hopefuls