HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a shooting at a mobile home park in Tampa this morning.
Deputies responded to a home on Water Way Drive in the Meadowbrook Village Mobile Home Park and found an injured man near shell casings.
Deputies said another man, who matched the description of the shooter, showed up at Tampa General Hospital with a gunshot wound and admitted to being involved in the shooting.
Investigators suspect the men shot each other during a possible drug deal.
No other parties were involved or injured, authorities said.
- ‘Big mistake’: DeSantis criticizes Biden’s plan for vaccine distribution but can he stop it?
- Hillsborough County to resume giving seniors COVID-19 vaccine tomorrow
- Sarasota, Manatee counties to require proof of residency to receive COVID-19 vaccine
- Florida ‘Monkey Whisperer’ charged in illegal wildlife trade
- Agencies say Super Bowl security is constantly evolving, improving to make event safer