SUN CITY CENTER, Fla. (WFLA) – No injuries were reported after two early morning fires at two Denny’s restaurants in Hillsborough County.
Firefighters first responded to the Denny’s restaurant on 3747 Sun City Center Boulevard early Wednesday morning and the fire was out by about 2 a.m. Officials said crews were still working to ventilate smoke.
Shortly after that fire, crews responded to a grill fire at the Denny’s on 1301 West Brandon Boulevard and extinguished it with foam.
The Hillsborough County Fire Rescue is investigating both incidents.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- FL Strawberry Festival gets off to a “berry” cold start
- Family of bullied Australian boy declines crowdfunded trip to Disney, wants funds to support anti-bullying charities
- Governor strips coalition against domestic violence from distributor of state funds
- What’s deadlier? Coronavirus or flu
- St. Petersburg man devastated his beloved beagle may be stolen