TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The 13th Judicial Court Circuit in Hillsborough County, Polk County Clerk of Courts and Pasco County Clerk of Court has called off jury duty for the week of March 16 through 20.
Due to coronavirus concerns, summoned jurors should not report for duty as all grand jury proceedings, jury selection proceedings, and criminal and civil jury trials are suspended.
At this time, all courthouses in Hillsborough County will continue to remain open.
- Police find 192 rolls of toilet paper stashed in stolen SUV in Beverly Hills
- Worldwide coronavirus cases top 1 million doubling in just over a week
- 1,000 additional COVID-19 tests available at Raymond James Stadium
- Florida coronavirus: Gov. DeSantis signs executive order superseding local COVID-19 orders
- Coronavirus in US: More than 8,000 Americans have recovered from COVID-19