TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – If you’re as excited about the Tampa Bay Rays postseason run as we are, you’ll want to check out some upcoming watch parties taking place this Saturday!
The City of Tampa will be hosting an ALDS Game 2 Watch Party at Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park at 600 North Ashley Drive as part of Tampa Bay’s Tailgate Fest.
Fans are encouraged to bring a blanket or chairs and cheer on the Rays on the giant screen.
Tampa Mayor Jane Castor, as well as DJ Kitty, will be there and fans can win prizes from the Rays street team.
In St. Petersburg, the Rays will also be hosting a watch party at Al Lang Stadium.
Fans are encouraged to bring a blanket and watch the game on the video board on the field as chairs will not be permitted on the field and fans can also access the seating bowl if they prefer.
Fans will also receive free bottled water, soda and popcorn.
The Bud Girls promo team will be on-site, along with Raymond and the Rays street team, who will be handing out prizes.
Both events kick off at 8 p.m.
- TMS – changing lives for people with depression
- Visibly Reduce Under Eye Bags in Minutes!
- Florida to receive an 18% increase in COVID-19 vaccine allotment, Gov. DeSantis says
- 3 dead in Hudson following crash, PCFR says
- Trump name to be removed from Florida condo near Mar-a-Lago following Capitol riots