A car slammed into a Tampa medical center early Monday morning.
The crash happened at the BayCare Medical Group’s Habana Medical Center, which is just north of St. Joseph’s Hospital in the 4200 block of Habana Avenue.
It’s unclear if anyone was injured or how badly the building was damaged.
Further information was not immediately available.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Idaho pastor hospitalized after defying mask mandate
- Cash App scheme could wipe out your bank account
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Getting breezy Sunday, lower humidity coming
- No vote on RBG successor until after election, Collins says
- Mourners warn of possible anger if GOP pushes for speedy process for SCOTUS nominee