LITHIA, Fla. (WFLA) – A candlelight vigil will be held Monday evening for 15-year-old who was shot and killed in Lithia on Friday night.
The non-profit group “Operation Lotus” is holding a vigil for Bradley Hulett at the Art Monkey at Park Square at 6 p.m.
Authorities say Hulett was shot at the home of a Tampa police officer in the area of Dorman Road and Churchside Drive. He was taken to Brandon Regional Hospital, where he was pronounced deceased.
Police said the officer is an 11-year veteran of the department and was working at the time of the incident. The victim is not related to the officer.
Authorities said four teens were at the home when the shooting occurred.
They are working to learn how the shooting occurred and how the teens got ahold of the gun. No one is facing charges at this time.
- Family, work and opera filled Ginsburg’s final summer
- Week 2 Game 2: Buccaneers dance after two Fournette touchdowns, two interceptions, and two forced fumbles
- 3 children safe following armed carjacking, Bartow police investigating
- Father of New England Patriots RB James White, Florida police officer dies in car crash
- Police arrest suspect in Sarasota homicide