HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – No one was seriously hurt when a cake delivery van slammed into a roller rink in Brandon.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office shared photos of the incident on Facebook Wednesday night.
“This car sure has four wheels but definitely not the right pair of roller skates!” the agency wrote.
No serious injuries were reported, but the building sustained some damage.
- Florida taking steps to end ‘vaccine tourism’
- Deputies seek missing, endangered Hillsborough County man
- Why 2nd dose of coronavirus vaccine is more important than 1st
- Publix’s vaccine registration system goes live for Hernando County, runs out of appointments
- Body found in burned vehicle in Tarpon Springs