TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is mourning the loss of one of its animals.
Park officials announced the death of Sim Sim in a Facebook post Tuesday morning. Sim Sim was Busch Gardens Tampa Bay’s oldest male gorilla.
The post did not list Sim Sim’s exact age, but did say he had lived at the park since 1992.
“He will be greatly missed by our ambassadors and guests alike,” the post said.
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Depression 29 forms over central Caribbean Sea
- Here is how the new ‘predictive selling’ drive-thru will work at Burger King and Popeyes
- USL Championship Final canceled, Rowdies season comes to end
- New York man recycles unusable materials to create Halloween décor
- Newborns celebrate 1st Halloween at Philadelphia children’s hospital