TAMPA (WFLA) – Everyone in the Tampa Bay area is rooting on the Lightning ahead of Game 6 in the Stanley Cup Final including a special pair of felines at Busch Gardens.
Chase and Dash who are 11-month old cheetah cubs at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay got to enjoy a special “Stanley Cup” inspired sculpture made of their favorite treats – chicken and beef broth.
Busch Gardens says the Lightning are so close to winning the Stanley Cup “We can almost taste it!”
MORE TOP STORIES
- Family holds vigil for 12-year-old killed in motorcycle collision
- Dak Prescott signed a football for a sick Texas teen, now she’s returning the ‘faith’
- Super-fan twin sisters cheer on the Rays at St. Pete Pier World Series watch parties
- Naples man finds giant jellyfish while running on beach
- High school baseball coach reflects on Pinellas County native Brett Phillips’ historic World Series moment