HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A bull was tranquilized Monday after it was seen wandering on Interstate 75, snarling traffic for early morning commuters.
Deputies said the bull was spotted early Monday morinng strolling on Bloomingdale Avenue and on Highway 301. It eventually made it onto the southbound lanes of I-75.
Deputies responded with the bull’s owner who deployed a tranquilizer to sedate the animal.
The bull is now safely resting at home, authorities said.
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Cooler, drier and fall-like weather finally arrives
- Men do good in the community in ‘Mr. Central Florida’ competition
- Clearwater man charged with threatening to blow up neighbor
- UF Health involved in clinical trials for COVID-19 treatment
- Jill Biden to campaign in Tampa on Sunday