TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – An Apollo Beach man is now a multi-millionaire after winning $5 million on a $20 scratch-off ticket, the Florida Lottery said Monday.
Casey Clifford, 42, won the top prize on the 200X THE CASH Scratch-Off game, and claimed his lottery winnings using a secure drop box at the lottery’s Tampa District Office.
Clifford had bought the winning ticket from Apollo Beach Food Mart, 6020 U.S. Highway 41 North. The store will also get a $5,000 bonus commission.
The $20 game features more than $446 million in cash prizes, including ten top prizes of $10,000,000! Overall odds of winning are 1-in-2.96.
- Teenagers make 200 final in Olympic testosterone controversy
- Los Angeles restaurant to have security guard check customers for COVID vaccination
- Biles is back! Simone set to return to competition for balance beam final
- Pinellas County Schools set COVID-19 protocols for the upcoming school year
- Athlete excited to represent US for karate’s debut in Olympics