HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – An unwanted visitor decided to take a stroll onto the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office obstacle course in Lithia.
According to the sheriff’s office Facebook post, a small alligator walked onto the Walter C. Heinrich Practical Training Site where deputies spotted the gator just below a wall obstacle.
The sheriff jokingly said, “the gator won that part of the challenge.”
- 5 tons of cocaine seized in largest Costa Rica drug bust ever
- Denver mayor to veto legislation lifting the pit bull ban
- U.S. couple stuck on cruise ship after wife tests positive for coronavirus
- Citrus County couple back in U.S. after coronavirus outbreak on cruise ship
- Landslide destroys 2 homes in western Tennessee; no one hurt