HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – An unwanted visitor decided to take a stroll onto the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office obstacle course in Lithia.
According to the sheriff’s office Facebook post, a small alligator walked onto the Walter C. Heinrich Practical Training Site where deputies spotted the gator just below a wall obstacle.
The sheriff jokingly said, “the gator won that part of the challenge.”
- Florida lawmaker wants to remove three state holidays honoring the Confederacy
- Top 2022 Side Hustle Trends
- New effort underway to save old Howard Frankland bridge
- Tornado destroys 21 homes, damages 18 others in Charlotte County
- ‘We play sports too’: 9-year-old girl writes letter to Tampa mayor asking for more softball fields