HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Hillsborough County deputies are looking for two people suspected of using a stolen credit card.
Deputies say on Nov. 11 around 9 a.m., the suspects began using the victim’s credit card to make purchases at several local stores.
The victim lost a wallet, containing identification and credit cards prior to Nov. 11 at an unknown location, according to detectives.
Deputies say the transactions took place over a two-day period at six different stores in Brandon, Tampa and Seffner. The purchases totaled more than $300.
The suspects were pictured as they were leaving the Walmart located at 11720 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. East.
The first suspect is described as a Hispanic female, who was last seen wearing a purple jacket, black shirt and shorts with clack slides.
The second suspect is described as a Hispanic male, who was last seen wearing a black jacket, white shirt, black shorts and a white har. He appears to have a large tattoo on his right leg.
If anyone has any information, please call the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at (813) 247-8200.
- Tropical Storm Peter forms in Atlantic as 17th named storm of 2021 Atlantic Hurricane Season
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Unsettled pattern continues with scattered storms expected Sunday and Monday in Tampa Bay
- Police: ‘Grease’ actor arrested after throwing plates, food at deputies in Maryland restaurant
- Beware of carnivorous hammerhead worms wreaking havoc on lawns
- TRACKING THE TROPICS: Tropical Depression 16 forms in the Atlantic