TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — Deputies in Hillsborough County say they are investigating a shooting that left two people injured in East Tampa late Thanksgiving night.
According to a spokesperson for the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office says deputies were called to the shooting just before 10:30 p.m. Thursday. It happened near 81st Street and Ash Avenue in the Progress Village area.
Two victims were taken to Tampa General Hospital with injuries that are not considered to be life-threatening, according to the sheriff’s office spokesperson.
Deputies say they’re looking for three suspects who left the scene in an Audi.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Target employees to receive $500-plus pandemic bonus
- Florida has only distributed 50% of COVID-19 vaccine supply, WH press secretary says
- When will Florida’s statewide COVID-19 vaccine registration system launch?
- Biden explains how he arrived at $1,400 stimulus check amount
- When will everyone have access to COVID vaccine? Biden says this spring