TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – One person has been taken to a local hospital as a trauma alert after a construction worker hit a gas line in Tampa.
According to officials with Tampa Fire Rescue, the gas leak occurred at a construction site in the area of North Highland Avenue in Tampa.
A Tampa police officer on scene said the rupture caused flames to shoot up between two buildings.
The condition of the person taken to the hospital is unknown at this time.
- Brett Phillips, the hometown hero, clutch for Rays in Game 4
- MasterCraft Pro wraps up 2020 waterski season
- UN: Nuclear weapons ban treaty to enter into force
- Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus
- Crews vacuum ‘murder hornets’ out of Washington nest