Last updated at 8:29 a.m.
TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – One person was injured in a shooting in Tampa early Friday morning, according to police.
Police responded to reports of gunfire in the 2100 block of North Armenia Avenue at about 1:20 a.m..
They said one person was transported to a local hospital. The extent of their injuries is unknown.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- STORM TEAM 8 FORECAST: Finally tracking a cold front
- ‘Taco Tuesday’ Taco Bell plans to feed America this Tuesday
- Parents, neighbors surprise 8-year-old boy with non-traditional birthday celebration in St. Pete
- Pizzeria borrows to keep workers on job, spurs meal donations to medical workers, first responders
- Deputies: Tampa Bay church violates social distancing guidelines