TAMPA (WFLA) — Two people are dead and one other person is injured following a shooting in Tampa Monday afternoon.
The shooting occurred near the corner of North Orleans Avenue and West Waters Avenue around 2:32 p.m.
According to the Tampa Police Department, a man in his 60s and a woman in her 50s have died while the third victim is currently in stable condition at St. Joseph’s Hospital.
Police said the shooting was a random act with no ongoing threat to the public and are not saying how the three are related.
This story will be updated.
- Sarasota County to offer 2 testing opportunities for residents with symptoms, healthcare workers
- Bowles emphasizes communication, chemistry, and continuity as keys to Bucs defensive success in 2020
- Danny gets frustrated while trying to complete a white puzzle in quarantine
- Sarasota police officer plays basketball with kids while masked
- Boston Marathon canceled for first time in history