TAMPA (WFLA) — Two people are dead and one other person is injured following a shooting in Tampa Monday afternoon.
The shooting occurred near the corner of North Orleans Avenue and West Waters Avenue around 2:32 p.m.
According to the Tampa Police Department, a man in his 60s and a woman in her 50s have died while the third victim is currently in stable condition at St. Joseph’s Hospital.
Police said the shooting was a random act with no ongoing threat to the public and are not saying how the three are related.
This story will be updated.
- USF preparing for full in-person return to classes, on-campus activities in fall
- Mandatory masks: Where are face coverings still required in Tampa Bay?
- NY governor apologizes after sexual harassment allegations; lawmakers push for investigation
- US bishops discourage Catholics from getting J&J vaccine if given option
- Your Blueprint for Optimal Health