TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A Sebring woman is now one lucky winner after she claimed a $4 million MEGA MILLIONS prize from a drawing held on Tuesday.
The Florida Lottery said 53-year-old Jeanne DeMello purchased her winning ticket at Gate located at 300 U.S. Highway 27 North in Sebring.
Gate will now receive a $5,000 bonus commission for selling the jackpot-winning ticket.
Since joining MEGA MILLIONS in 2013, more than $640.6 million in prizes to 50.1 million players has been awarded.
The next MEGA MILLIONS drawing will be held tonight at 11 with an estimated $40 million jackpot.
- Tampa search dog helps in Puerto Rico following earthquakes
- Mother dog found on side of road pulling crate with her 4 puppies inside
- Storm Team 8 Forecast: Warm Friday ahead of a cold front set to cool weekend temps
- Grieving mother spreads message for Tampa Bay drivers to ‘move over’ for emergency vehicles
- Special needs facility in Texas ready to cheer on ‘best friend’ Patrick Mahomes in Super Bowl