HIGHLANDS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – One person was hospitalized early Friday morining after a rollover crash in West Sebring, officials said.
The crash happened at the intersection of U.S. Highway 27 and Valerie Boulevard at about 2:45 a.m. One vehicle was involved.
The West Sebring Volunteer Fire Department arrived at the scene and extricated one person who was later airlifted to an area trauma center. Their condition is unknown.
The Florida Highway Patrol is investigating the incident.
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Off and on downpours for the next two days
- Sarasota Olympian Emma Weyant returns home after winning silver in swimming 400m IM
- Tampa native Erriyon Knighton advances to men’s 200-meter semifinals
- Tokyo’s wild celebrations fill a void at the Games’ empty arenas
- ‘It’s out of control’: Tampa Bay doctors beg state, county leaders to reopen COVID testing sites