HIGHLANDS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – One person was hospitalized early Friday morining after a rollover crash in West Sebring, officials said.
The crash happened at the intersection of U.S. Highway 27 and Valerie Boulevard at about 2:45 a.m. One vehicle was involved.
The West Sebring Volunteer Fire Department arrived at the scene and extricated one person who was later airlifted to an area trauma center. Their condition is unknown.
The Florida Highway Patrol is investigating the incident.
- Tropical Storm Kyle forms off the coast of New Jersey
- Bill creates federal grants for in-person and virtual K-12 classes
- ‘Live’ missile found on Lakeland Linder Airport property
- Veteran fights homeowners association to keep American flag waving high
- Suspect arrested in death of 4-year-old shot while sleeping at home