HIGHLANDS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Red Cross is assisting residents after a fire broke out at Neibert’s Fishing Resort in Sebring early Monday morning.
The Highlands County Fire Rescue said crews responded to a fire at a small temporary structure that was located next to a travel trailer.
The people living inside the trailer were awoken by a neighbor and able to exit their home safely. Then the Red Cross responded to the scene to help them find a place to stay, officials said.
It’s unclear if their home was a total loss. No injuries were reported.
Further information was not immediately available.
- National Vietnam War Veterans Day: How you can participate in virtual events to honor those who served.
- Coronavirus in Florida: Over 4,000 cases in state, no overnight deaths
- Dr. Fauci warns U.S. could see over 100,000 deaths
- Age is not the only risk for severe coronavirus disease
- Pelosi: Trump’s downplaying of coronavirus cost American lives