HIGHLANDS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – UPDATE | Deputies have canceled a missing person alert for a woman from Highlands County.
At about 9:45 a.m. Monday, deputies said they located 32-year-old Angela Christine Robinson.
Further information was not available.
ORIGINAL STORY | A missing person alert has been issued for a 32-year-old woman in Highlands County.
According to deputies, Angela Christine Robinson was last seen around 9:55 a.m. walking on Twitty Road, south of Sebring. She was also seen wearing a black sundress and flip-flips and was carrying a Bible.
Deputies say there are concerns about her mental state.
If you have any information on Robinson’s whereabouts or have seen her, please call 863-402-7200.
- Dem lawmakers ‘horrified’ over Trump’s Bible photo op
- Largo police investigating officer-involved shooting
- US Senators to schedule an emergency hearing on police reform
- Polk Co. graduation plans altered to avoid ‘potential conflict’
- As Trump signs religious freedom order, photo ops criticized