HIGHLANDS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Authorities say nearly two weeks have passed without a sign from a woman who was reported missing in Highlands County.
Margaret “Helen” Becker, 81, was last seen at a CVS in south Sebring around 4:30 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 16. The last person to see Becker told deputies she appeared confused.
“We are still looking for Margaret Becker, who has not been seen since Jan. 16,” the sheriff’s office said on Facebook. “We have also learned that she usually goes by the first name of Helen.”
Becker may be driving a 2018 Chevrolet Colorado with the Ohio tag HOB8214 and a handicap placard hanging from the rear-view mirror.
Deputies are asking anyone with information regarding her whereabouts to call 863-402-7200 or email email@example.com.
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- US citizen kidnapped in Niger rescued in American military operation
- Last day to vote early in these Tampa Bay area counties
- TV news anchor gunned down in Downtown Juarez
- Is Trump or Biden winning? 5 clues from early voting