HIGHLANDS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Authorities have located a 90-year-old man who went missing in Sebring over the weekend.
Deputies were searching for 90-year-old Robert Hummel after he left his home and was thought to be heading out of state.
On Monday morning, deputies said Hummel had been located and was safe.
Further information was not available.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Pinellas brothers accused of scheming elderly victims
- Tampa Police chief said he wrestled with Black officer’s firing over use of racial slur
- Senate Republicans delay vote on COVID-19 relief bill
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Gorgeous Friday, rain chances rise into the weekend
- Manatee County commissioner asks Gov. DeSantis to bring pop-up clinic to her district, says it wouldn’t be exclusive