HIGHLANDS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – One person was hospitalized after a semi-truck overturned on U.S. 27 in Sebring.
The accident happened at the intersection of U.S. 27 and Valerie Boulevard, and is blocking one lane of the highway.
Paramedics rushed one person to the hospital, but it’s unclear if it was the driver. Their current condition is unknown.
Further information was not immediately available.
- No Winter Allowed: Football fans soaking up South Beach sun ahead of Super Bowl
- Reddick Elementary School Pledge of Allegiance
- Garoppolo takes lessons from Brady into 1st Super Bowl start
- Extra security at Fivay High School after teacher brings gun on campus
- Family searching for mystery man who gifted 11-year-old with Mahomes jersey at Arrowhead