HIGHLANDS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – One person was hospitalized after a semi-truck overturned on U.S. 27 in Sebring.
The accident happened at the intersection of U.S. 27 and Valerie Boulevard, and is blocking one lane of the highway.
Paramedics rushed one person to the hospital, but it’s unclear if it was the driver. Their current condition is unknown.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Trump hints at legal action in response to Mar-a-Lago search
- Florida private Christian school asks LGBTQ students to leave
- FIN DE SEMANA: Caluroso con algunas posibles tormentas
- Do you know them? Polk detectives ask for help identifying men possibly involved in fuel theft
- “Great Gatsby” 1928 Rolls-Royce heading to auction