PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Turns out, it’s a “dog help dog” world.
A Tampa Bay dog named Diesel is being credited with finding a Chihuahua that had been lost for days.
According to Diesel’s owner, Jackie Martinez, the dog’s leash was caught on the side of a neighbor’s house and he was stuck there for days.
That was until her dog Diesel came to the rescue on Friday.
The lost Chihuahua has since been reunited with his family.
- National Vietnam War Veterans Day: How you can participate in virtual events to honor those who served.
- Coronavirus in Florida: Over 4,000 cases in state, no overnight deaths
- Dr. Fauci warns U.S. could see over 100,000 deaths
- Age is not the only risk for severe coronavirus disease
- Pelosi: Trump’s downplaying of coronavirus cost American lives