PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Turns out, it’s a “dog help dog” world.
A Tampa Bay dog named Diesel is being credited with finding a Chihuahua that had been lost for days.
According to Diesel’s owner, Jackie Martinez, the dog’s leash was caught on the side of a neighbor’s house and he was stuck there for days.
That was until her dog Diesel came to the rescue on Friday.
The lost Chihuahua has since been reunited with his family.
- Fatal crash closes Dale Mabry Highway at Hunt Road in Tampa
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Clouds and humidity today ahead of tomorrow’s cold front
- ‘Step in right direction’ Florida vaccine eligibility expanded to teachers 50 years and older
- Watch the skies: Mars, Pleiades star cluster pair up very closely
- Cuomo accuser blasts attempted apology, ‘predatory behavior’