PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – There is a heavy law enforcement presence in Pinellas County as deputies search for numerous subjects who were allegedly seen trying to break into vehicles.
A Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson said deputies arrived at an undisclosed location and saw the subjects running in “every which way.”
Deputies have set up a perimeter between U.S. 19 and Belcher Road.
Further information was not immediately available.
This is a developing situation. Please check back for updates.
- Treat yourself! It’s National Margarita Day
- Social media companies battling misinformation ahead of 2020 election
- Florida family killed by father in apparent murder-suicide identified
- Hillsborough County sheriff in Washington to witness Trump pardon ex-NFL owner with Tampa Bay ties
- Over 1,300 athletes impress at this year’s Pasco County Special Olympics