PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – There is a heavy law enforcement presence in Pinellas County as deputies search for numerous subjects who were allegedly seen trying to break into vehicles.
A Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson said deputies arrived at an undisclosed location and saw the subjects running in “every which way.”
Deputies have set up a perimeter between U.S. 19 and Belcher Road.
Further information was not immediately available.
This is a developing situation. Please check back for updates.
- Walk-ups now welcome at FEMA vaccine site in Tampa
- Florida Strawberry Festival opens in Plant City with COVID-19 restrictions
- Eager to act, Biden and Democrats leave Republicans behind
- House passes sweeping voting rights bill over GOP opposition
- Third stimulus check: Some Senate Dems call for automatic payments