TAMPA (WFLA) – The Humane Society of Tampa Bay is taking care of dog after a Good Samaritan saved the pup after someone threw it out of a truck and onto Nebraska Avenue.
The Humane Society who named the pup Drake is still medically assessing him but says he is in good health and “is sweet as can be!”
Currently, Drake is not yet up for adoption but the Humane Society says to keep an eye on their social media pages which you can follow here.
MORE LOCAL NEWS
- Citrus co. store clerk describes moment kidnapping victim broke free; suspect still on the run
- Hillsborough County school district receives more than $100M to avoid state takeover
- News Channel 8 Outdoors Expo and Boat Show returns to Raymond James Stadium this weekend
- Tampa woman going 111 mph in deadly crash agrees to remain in jail with no bond
- Making an evacuation plan: Day 2 of Hurricane Preparedness Week