TAMPA (WFLA) – The Humane Society of Tampa Bay is taking care of dog after a Good Samaritan saved the pup after someone threw it out of a truck and onto Nebraska Avenue.
The Humane Society who named the pup Drake is still medically assessing him but says he is in good health and “is sweet as can be!”
Currently, Drake is not yet up for adoption but the Humane Society says to keep an eye on their social media pages which you can follow here.
MORE LOCAL NEWS
- North Port community holds candlelight vigil for Gabby Petito
- ‘Certainly a twist’: Agents search in Wyoming for Gabby Petito, in Florida for fiancé Brian Laundrie
- Trailblazing tourist trip to orbit ends with splashdown
- Rays place CF Kevin Kiermaier on COVID-19 related IL
- Disney World comments on video of little boy tipping his hat for costumed princesses: ‘This is adorable’