TAMPA (WFLA) – The Humane Society of Tampa Bay is taking care of dog after a Good Samaritan saved the pup after someone threw it out of a truck and onto Nebraska Avenue.
The Humane Society who named the pup Drake is still medically assessing him but says he is in good health and “is sweet as can be!”
Currently, Drake is not yet up for adoption but the Humane Society says to keep an eye on their social media pages which you can follow here.
MORE LOCAL NEWS
- Amber Alert issued for missing 11-year-old girl in Central Florida
- LIVE BLOG: Lightning look to bring home Stanley Cup in Game 5 against Stars
- Florida voters already casting ballots in presidential race
- Bucs OLB Shaq Barrett makes return to Denver
- Hillsborough Co. offers program that catches kids up on learning missed during pandemic