CHINA (CNN) — Chinese state-run agency Global Times released a video of a drone that is flying in the air and detecting patrons who are not wearing masks while outdoors amid the spread of the coronavirus.
The drone specifically calls out people based on the color of their clothes to efficiently enforce the rule.
The video has gone viral on Chinese social media and was praised as a creative and efficient way to raise awareness of ongoing coronavirus.
- Florida Gov. DeSantis attempts to vote, discovers someone changed his address
- Newsfeed Now: President Trump heads to Arizona, Biden works virtually from Delaware
- Trump, Biden schedule Tampa rallies Thursday as campaigns hit crunch time
- Melania Trump slams Biden, Dems in first solo campaign stop
- 6-year-old boy’s ‘YouCanBeABCs’ rap video inspires kids to dream big