MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A woman in Tennessee got an early surprise Christmas present this year: a baby boy.
Lauren Chalk found out shortly before Thanksgiving that she was pregnant – and she was already 38 weeks along, WHBQ reports.
Chalk has Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, which causes her to have irregular menstrual cycles. That’s why she said she didn’t know she was pregnant.
“Given the history of miscarriages I had, I would think I was pregnant before, then take a pregnancy test and it would be negative, so I think that I just would self-consciously think, well, it’s not going to be true anyway,” she said.
She also said her clothes didn’t fit any differently.
Baby Wyatt was born Dec. 2. Chalk calls her son “the best Christmas gift since Jesus.”
- Bolts fans eager for playoff hockey after season suspended during the pandemic
- Citrus County Sheriff’s Office captain retires after 33 years of service
- Manatee deaths are up, but pandemic put limits on necropsies
- Disney World to reduce theme park hours in September
- O’ahu beaches, parks to close again until Sept. 5