BRADENTON, Fla. (WFLA) – It wouldn’t be Florida Fall without a little pumpkin patch fun for the whole family.
At the 28th annual Hunsader Farms Pumpkin Festival, you can pick the perfect pumpkin from the patch. Choose from fat, skinny, tall, short, small, big and even multicolored pumpkins.
You can also feed and pet farm animals, get lost in the corn maze, enjoy lots of shows and chow down on all of the fair food.
The Hunsader Farms Pumpkin Festival kicks off this weekend and will return each weekend in October.
Admission to the Pumpkin Festival is $10 and parking is $5. Kids ages 10 and under get in for free.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the Hunsader Farms Pumpkin Festival.
LILA’S LATEST LIVING LOCAL:
- Spectrum Field prepared to feed hungry Phillies fans with new items for spring training
- Something for everyone at 8 On Your Side Health & Fitness Expo
- Check out classic cars at Lakeland’s Winter AutoFest
- Celebrate all things local at Localtopia festival in St. Pete
- Plant City airport ignites kids love for aviation with free flights